Community Healing Network respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and visitors to do the same. Community Healing Network may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate access to a user or visitor who infringes the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Community Healing Network Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Community Healing Network under the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing its Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The DMCA contains very specific guidelines as to what proper notification of claimed infringement must contain. Copyright owners may obtain a copy of the DMCA, including these guidelines, by visiting the web site of the U.S. Copyright Office at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512. Community Healing Network is not required to respond to notices that do not meet the requirements of the DMCA. Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Community Healing Network will actively refer complainants who use the DMCA for improper purposes to relevant law enforcement agencies. In the event that Community Healing Network must remove, or disable access to, material that is alleged to infringe another’s copyright under the DMCA, you acknowledge and agree that Community Healing Network may do so by disabling access to your entire account on our Website. DMCA Counter Notification Requirements:
- Physical or electronic signature of the Respondent (ie., allegedly infringing web site’s owner) or a person authorized to act on the Respondent’s behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material claimed to infringe the including URLs and specific descriptions of the infringing material at each URL.
- The Respondents name, address, and telephone number(s).
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Respondent has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled or is a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that the Respondent consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the Respondent’s address is located, or if the Respondent’s address is outside the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the Respondent will accept service of process from the complainant (or agent thereof).
Community Healing Network is not required to respond to counter-notices that do not meet the requirements of the DMCA. Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. Community Healing Network’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site is: Community Healing Network, Inc. 111 Whalley Avenue New Haven, CT 06511 Attn.: Copyright Agentcopyright@communityhealingnet.org
COMMUNITY HEALING NETWORK, INC. PRIVACY STATEMENT
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for the website of Community Healing Network, Inc., a not for profit corporation (“Community Healing Network Website”). This privacy statement applies solely to Personal Information collected at the Community Healing Network Website. By using the Community Healing Network Website, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this Privacy Statement. Among other things, this Privacy Statement notifies you of the following:
- What Personal Information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
“Personal Information,” as used in this Privacy Statement, is information that allows a person to directly identify an individual, such as name or email address, and information that we combine directly with such identifying information.
NOTICE: INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
Community Healing Network, Inc. is the sole owner of the Personal Information collected on the Community Healing Network Website. However, we may offer the opportunity to permit you to interact with certain third party social networking sites (“Social Networking Services”) and other services and websites. Those third party sites may also collect certain Personal Information from you. Some of the Personal Information collected on such Social Networking Services will be owned by the third party sites. You should consult the privacy policies of whatever third party Social Networking Services you sign up for to understand how and whether they protect your Personal Information and what choices you may have regarding the information they collect. We have provided links to the privacy policies of certain of the third party Social Networking Services below.
Community Healing Network, for itself, collects Personal Information from you on forms or email that you voluntarily submit to us and also collects Personal Information based on your usage of the Community Healing Network Website. This information is collected in order to enable us to better identify and serve our community of users and to respond better to their needs. Certain portions of the Community Healing Network Website are accessible only by logging in to these sections of the site using password credentials that you create when you first sign up for access to these sections. When you register for access to these sections, Community Healing Network Website, you are required to provide certain Personal Information, including your name and email address. For certain features, including certain Third Party Social Networking Services, you may need to provide your date of birth, and a password that you select. You also may create a profile and provide other Personal Information within your Profile, such as your age, gender, hobbies and interests, organizations you belong to, committees you serve on, number of children, exercise habits, religious affiliations, city, state, and country, and a photo. You may choose not to display some of this information, causing it not to be displayed to other users. Please note, however, that even if you choose not to display Personal Information in your profile, that information will be accessible by Community Healing Network. We may use Personal Information collected on the Community Healing Network Website and information that may be provided to us by Third Party Social Networking Services to improve our services, to help us plan events and to better serve you and the other constituents of the Community Healing Network.
In addition, Community Healing Network also collects and stores certain information in order to answer your email and to measure your interest in the various sections of the Community Healing Network Website. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Community Healing Network also permits you to post information or upload content to the Website or to a Third Party Social Networking site. Because you may voluntarily disclose Personal Information when you post or otherwise transmit content, please be careful with the information you choose to disclose.
We will use information that you provide to us to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, and to provide you with information about Community Healing Network, our events, training materials and our other activities. We will not intentionally share your information with any unaffiliated third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to respond to your emails or questions. We use third parties to maintain and store your information and to process any payment you make to us. Generally, these third parties are required not to use your information other than to provide the services requested by Community Healing Network. At some point in the future, we may share your information with affiliated organizations in order to provide better service to you and to advance the mission of the Community Healing movement. We may also receive information from or about you from other sources like telephone or telefax.
We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website in order to serve you better. We may passively collect information regarding your use of Community Healing Network Website by automated methods. The information that we collect with these automated methods may include, for example, your IP address, cookie information, browser type, system type, the content and pages that you access on our website, and the “referring URL” (i.e., the page from which you navigated to the our website). We use this information statistically to serve you and our other visitors better. Our site does serve cookies. A cookie is a small file that is created to help visitors navigate about the site, and for use to track the traffic to and on our site. You may refuse the cookies but some functions may not work as well or at all. We or our third party service providers may also use other methods, including clear GIFs (also known as “web beacons”) to determine which pages you visit. We also may include clear GIFs in some of our email messages in order to learn whether the messages are delivered and opened.
Certain third party Social Networking Services may also collect similar data. Please consult their privacy policies regarding their use of your information. Certain of these services collect data from you as part of the registration process, through your volunteering information when you interact with their services and by combining data with other information you have provided to such services at other times. These sites have privacy policies which are in addition to this privacy statement. Certain of these third party Social Networking Services permit you to adjust your user settings to permit certain choices by you about your Personal Information. These choices may be limited by the third party provider and the third party provider will typically not guarantee that once your information has been disclosed to them or posted to their website it can be removed from all locations where it may be stored. PLEASE USE THIRD PARTY SERVICES CAREFULLY. In addition, please be aware that third parties, including advertising servers, advertising networks, may set cookies or use other means of passively collecting information about your use of their services. We do not have access to, or control over, these cookies or other means of passive data collection. You should consult the respective privacy policies of these, advertising servers or advertising networks and Third Party Social Networking Services. This Privacy Statement does not apply to, and we cannot control the activities of, such other advertisers or websites or Third Party Social Networking Services.
If our organization or our assets are acquired by another organization, that organization will possess the information collected by us and we will endeavor to have it assume the rights and obligations regarding your information as described in this Privacy Statement.
We may disclose your information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Community Healing Network or users of our website; (c) take precautions against liability; (d) protect the rights, property, or safety, any individual, or the general public; (e) maintain and protect the security and integrity of our services or infrastructure; (f) protect ourselves and our services from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; (g) investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; or (h) assist government enforcement agencies.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about upcoming events, opportunities we think may interest you, new activities or changes to this Website or Privacy Statement.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us by e-mail at any time by following the “opt out” or “SafeUnsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails to you.
We have secured Personal Information only to the extent of the security systems provided by our third party hosting service. We have required that our third party hosting service use reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal Information. We take certain precautions to protect the information of registered users. Wherever we collect information that we deem is sensitive (such as account information and credit card information), we will deploy a secure sockets link (SSL) or other encryption technologies to transmit that data from a user’s computer to the servers of our third party hosting service providers’ servers in a more secure way. You can verify whether we are using SSL or other data security by looking for a closed lock icon on your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. We may not use SSL or other encryption to collect your name, address, phone number or email address for routine information requests about our activities. Although we make good faith efforts to maintain the security of such Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that it will remain free from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or alteration. Further, while we work hard to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent “hackers” or other unauthorized persons from illegally accessing or obtaining this information. We do not assume any liability to third parties for your use of our website or for information about others you include in your profile or contacts. Please keep your password and login credentials secure.
If we learn of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Community Healing Network Website or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our website. If a security systems breach occurs, Community Healing Network may post a notice on our homepage or elsewhere on our website and may send email to you at the email address you have provided to us.
REGARDING USE BY CHILDREN
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children less than 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides Personal Information through the Community Healing Network Website represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we learn that Personal Information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through our website, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a user of our Website, please contact us at email@example.com to have that child’s account terminated and information deleted.
You may, at any time, update, correct, or delete certain categories of Personal Information that you have provided to the Community Healing Network Website by logging in and updating, correcting, or deleting certain Personal Information. You may also, at any time, elect to deactivate your membership or may terminate your account and end your use of the Community Healing Network Website at any time and for no reason. Even if you update or remove Personal Information that you have provided to us, your Personal Information may be retained in our backup files and archives for a reasonable period of time for legal purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our provision of a link to any other website or location is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for these outside websites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of this Privacy Statement do not apply to these outside websites. Any Personal Information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies governing privacy and security. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with Personal Information.
CONDITIONS OF USE
If you choose to visit Community Healing Network’s website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement, as governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Connecticut between Connecticut residents. The exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be the appropriate federal or state courts in New Haven County, State of Connecticut, USA.
The Community Healing Network Website is hosted in the United States. If you use the Community Healing Network Website from the European Union, or any other region with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States. The United States does not have the same data protection laws as the European Union and other regions. By providing Personal Information under this Privacy Statement you consent to the use of Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the transfer of your Personal Information to the United States.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement. If we do, we will update the “effective date” at the bottom of the Privacy Statement. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to stay informed about our collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information. Your continued use of the Community Healing Network Website constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Statement and any updates.
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write to us at: Community Healing Network, Inc. 111 Whalley Avenue New Haven, CT 06511 Attention: Privacy Officer For general inquiries, we can also be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. Statement Updated June 25, 2009 Links to Privacy Policies of certain Third Parties: Constant Contact Facebook Twitter
5. ACCESS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES. In addition to the Materials and Services offered by Community Healing Network, this Website may also make available materials, information, and services provided by third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Services”). The Third Party Services may be governed by separate license agreements and privacy policies that accompany such services. Community Healing Network offers no guarantees and assumes no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the Third Party Services, including any liability resulting from incompatibility between the Third Party Services and the Materials and Services offered by Community Healing Network. You agree that you will not hold Community Healing Network responsible or liable with respect to the Third Party Services or seek to do so.
6. USE OF CONTENT LIMITED. Except as expressly indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Website, you may view, download, and print the Community Healing Network Content and User Content available on this Website subject to the following conditions:
A. The Community Healing Network Content and User Content may be used solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
B. The Community Healing Network Content and User Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
C. The Community Healing Network Content and User Content on the Website may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
D. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Community Healing Network Content and User Content.
E. Community Healing Network reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the Community Healing Network Content and User Content available on this Website at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Community Healing Network.
F. The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. The rights specified above to view, download, and print the Community Healing Network Content and User Content available on this Website are not applicable to the design or layout of this Website. Elements of this Website are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
7. TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Website are the property of Community Healing Network or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Community Healing Network or such third party that may own the Marks, except as may be provided herein.
8. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You agree not to use the Information, Services, Marks, or the Website to take any action(s) that: a) are contrary to Community Healing Network’s public image, goodwill, reputation or otherwise not in furtherance of our Mission and Vision;
b) infringe on our or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; c) express or imply that any of your statements, activities or causes are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent in each instance or express or imply that you or any organization with which you are affiliated is owned by CHN, or is a subsidiary, agent, or chapter of CHN; d) violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; e) are libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene; f) transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorization to do so; g) restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Website; h) modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website or Information; i) remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Information, Website, or Services; j) sublicense, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, or convey any rights under this Agreement to any third party, or otherwise commercially exploit or profit from the Information or content of the Website, or any portion thereof, in any manner whatsoever; k) “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website without our prior written authorization; l) distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines; m) interfere with or disrupt any services or equipment with the intent of causing an excessive or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of Community Healing Network or its licensors or suppliers; n) involve the preparation or distribution of junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other deceptive or unsolicited bulk or commercial email, or otherwise violate in any way the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003); o) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents, authentication and security measures; p) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any submission; q) execute any form of network monitoring or run a network analyzer or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode, mine or display any packets used to communicate between the Website’s servers or any data not intended for you; and/or r) harvest or collect information about Website visitors or members without their express consent.
Improper use of the Information, Services and Website may result in termination of your access to and use of the Website, and/or civil or criminal liabilities.
8. LICENSE TO COMMUNITY HEALING NETWORK FOR USER- GENERATED CONTENT. Certain Services offered through this Website accommodate or require User Content. Depending upon the nature of the Service, by submitting User Content to this Website you grant Community Healing Network one of the following types of licenses:
A. For User Content that is the result of your creative efforts and which is intended to be displayed on the Website, you grant Community Healing Network a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to modify (for purposes of formatting, maintenance, or Site administration only) and reproduce such User Content. You also grant Community Healing Network the right to distribute and publicly display and perform such User Content for the purpose for which such User Content was submitted to the Website. This license will be in effect until such User Content is removed from the Website.
B. For User Content such as comments to Community Healing Network on user forms, reports or suggestion forms, you grant Community Healing Network and the users of this Website an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute such User Content, and you also agree that Community Healing Network is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose without any compensation to you.
9. ACCEPTABLE USE. You may submit only User Content to the Website that is (a) owned by you, (b) submitted with the express permission of the owner or within the scope of the license to such User Content, or (c) in the public domain. You shall be solely responsible for: (a) the User Content you create or which you upload by means of the Website; and (b) the consequences of posting, distributing or publishing the User Content. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any unlawful, threatening, harassing, libelous, offensive, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic materials, or other materials that would violate any law or the rights of others, including, without limitation, laws against copyright infringement, and rights of privacy and publicity. Violation of these restrictions may result in denial of or limitations on access by you to this Website. In using the Website, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree: not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Website or affiliated or linked sites; not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Website any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or disabling code; not to create a false identity; not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, or system without authorization from Community Healing Network; not to access or attempt to access any Materials or Personal Information which you are not authorized to access; not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites.
10. REMOVAL OF CERTAIN CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS. Community Healing Network reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete or remove User Content from the Website and to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or part of this Website, at any time without prior notice or liability. Community Healing Network may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post User Content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, and the substance of any User Content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Community Healing Network will have no liability related to User Content. Community Healing Network disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any User Content.
11. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS. Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and Community Healing Network or you and a third party with respect to such party’s materials or services, this Website, and all Materials and Services accessible through this Website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Community Healing Network makes no warranty that (i) the Services and Materials will meet your requirements; (ii) the Services and Materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services or Materials will be effective, accurate, or reliable; (iv) the quality of any Products, Services, or Materials obtained or accessible by you through the Website will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the Services or Materials obtained through the Website, or any defects in the Website, its Services or Materials, will be corrected. This Site may include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. Community Healing Network may make changes to the Materials and Services at this Website at any time without notice. The Materials or Services at this Website may be out of date, and Community Healing Network makes no commitment to update such Materials or Services.
12. NO ENDORSEMENT. You understand and acknowledge that (i) Community Healing Network does not control, endorse, or accept responsibility for any content, products, or services offered by third parties through the Website, including, without limitation, third party vendors and third parties accessible through links on the Website; (ii) Community Healing Network makes no representation or warranties whatsoever about any such third parties, their content, products, or services; (iii) any dealings you may have with such third parties are at your own risk; and (iv) Community Healing Network shall not be liable or responsible for any content, products, or services offered by third parties.
14. DISCLAIMER OF PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. The Website may contain information on legal, medical, health and wellness topics. However, no warranty is made that any of the information is accurate, complete or suitable in all cases in which you may attempt to apply such information. Community Healing Network can provide no assurance that any statement contained on the Website regarding subject matter is true, correct or precise. Information provided by Community Healing Network cannot substitute for the advice of a licensed professional who can apply it to the particular circumstances of your situation. Please contact competent professionals for legal and medical advice. Neither Community Healing Network or any of the individual contributors or anyone else connected to the presentation of the Website can take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information presented on this Website.
15. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY. Except as otherwise expressly set forth herein, your Personal Information will be deemed to be confidential to the extent described on our Privacy Statement. With the exception of certain types of User Content, any non-personal information or material sent to Community Healing Network will generally be deemed to NOT be confidential. In any case, you understand and agree that we may disclose information about you if we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Community Healing Network or others or as otherwise described in our Privacy Statement.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event, including, without limitation, negligence, shall Community Healing Network, its affiliates, agents, officers, directors, employees, partners, or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not Community Healing Network has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of or the inability to use this Website, its Services, or Materials, the statements or actions of any third party on or through the Website, any dealings with vendors or other third parties, any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any information that is sent or received or not sent or received, any failure to store or loss of data, files, or other content, any Services available through the Website that are delayed or interrupted, or any website referenced or linked to or from this Website.
18. CAPACITY. You affirm that you are either18 years of age or older, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Website and most, if not all of the Third Party Websites are not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Website.
19. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. This Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Community Healing Network from its offices within the state of Connecticut, United States of America. By accessing this Website, you and Community Healing Network agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Website shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and Community Healing Network also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Courts within the State of Connecticut with respect to such matters.