Flourishing While Black
“Things are working out…towards their dazzling conclusions.”–Ama Ata Aidoo
We are committed to making 2020 the start of a new chapter in the history of Black people: a decade of perfect vision, a time in which we see ourselves in a whole new, positive light as the wonderful human beings we are. Great resources for your emotional emancipation, healing, wellness, and empowerment are forthcoming. Sign up below to receive our monthly newsletter and stay informed about the Global Truth Campaign and Tour, our schedule of Emotional Emancipation Circle Trainings, the development of our new global online community, CHN position statements, upcoming events, and news.
Your Friends at Community Healing Network
Current Issues (Click title to view full issue.)
- JANUARY ISSUE: MLK’S CALL FOR “PSYCHOLOGICAL FREEDOM”
- FEBRUARY ISSUE: BLACK HISTORY MONTH CARTER G. WOODSON—UNDERSTANDING AND REJECTING OUR “MISEDUCATION”
- MARCH ISSUE: FLOURISHING WHILE BLACK
- APRIL ISSUE: FLOURISHING WHILE BLACK
- MAY/JUNE ISSUE: FLOURISHING WHILE BLACK
- JUNE/JULY ISSUE: THE 2019 VALUING BLACK LIVES SUMMIT
- JULY/AUGUST: FLOURISHING WHILE BLACK
- AUGUST 7TH SPECIAL ISSUE: FLOURISHING WHILE BLACK
- SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER EDITION: FLOURISHING WHILE BLACK
- NOVEMBER/DECEMBER EDITION: FLOURISHING WHILE BLACK
Remember to sign up to receive our 2020 Newsletter Series.